Cash Point Management contains the management of any cash point, visibility of stock, status and transaction and the initiation of orders under certain circumstances.
request a demo
An important part of the distribution of cash into the end-user is the mechanism of using automated issuing or depositing of cash. This is done thorough various formats of cash points and the most common is the ATM. The management of this base is imperative to ensure that the uptime target is achieved to the agreed business level and to do this effectively the proactive management is crucial and the consolidation of all the machine and associated transactional data. Now available with Google Maps add-on.
The functionality of the module is to provide a one-stop cash point management tool where the following aspects are covered:
- The definition of type of cash point i.e. ATM, Recyclers, Coin Issuing, Branches, etc.
- The associated cash point ID for reference purposes
- Cash point settings i.e. denominations, capacity and thresholds
- Definition of owner, manufacturer, user
- The configuration of cash point content i.e. denominations used, cash direction, cassettes
- The optimization levels i.e. order lead times, servicing frequency and possible weekdays
This module interacts with cash points directly or through a hosting application gathering data from cash points via the manufacturer’s back-office platform.
The user is then able to view cash point stock, machine operational status and transactional data. With this tool and related information the responsible person can proactively manage the population and act on certain circumstances based on factual inputs. The module includes detailed reporting, analytical views and associated graphical representation. For the "cash point monitor" now the Google Maps add-on can be deployed, providing the cash manager with a geographical view of the location and status of cash points. With Street View the actual environment of a cash point can be viewed.
The management of technical servicing of the respective machines is managed by initiating orders for maintenance via the Order Management module and this will dispatch the request and will provide the platform to allow the status monitoring of the order via a manual input from a service centre agent.
- Cash point model, type and configuration
- Cash point data
- Settings for optimization
- Information on cash point performance, uptime, stock, transactions. Geographical map view of the same.
- Orders for maintenance
Cash Manager, ATM Operations Manager, Cash Machine/ATM Operator, Operations Manager, Bank Branch Manager, Retail Shop Manager